Who IS Arthur Road Landscapes?
Arthur Road Landscapes is a garden design and garden maintenance business. It is an unicorporated business and its registered address is 3 Faraday Road London SW198PE.
This privacy notice provides you with details of what information I collect and how I process your personal data through your use of the Arthur Road Landscapes website including any information you may provide through my site when you contact me, engage my services or sign up to my newsletter.
What data do I collect?
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
I may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name and title.
- Contact Data may include your home address, alternate or second address, email address and telephone numbers and details of alternate contacts you have given me, eg staff and relatives.
- Financial Data may include your bank account details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your purchases or orders, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use my website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from me and your communication preferences.
- Garden Specific Data may include video and photography and details of your gardens.
I may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where I review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If I link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
I sometimes need to collect details about alternative contacts for your garden and key codes or alarm codes to access your property. I only have this information with your express permission and keep it only for as long as necessary.
Where I am required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide me with that data when requested, I may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide me with the requested data, I may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if I do, I will notify you at the time.
How do I collect your data?
I collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on my site or by communicating with me by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- order my products or services;
- sign up for my newsletter;
- engage my services;
- request resources or information be sent to you;
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
- give me feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you use my site, I may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. I collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
How do I use your personal data?
I will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where I need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for my legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where I need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When you have consented to receiving newsletters and information.
Who do I share your data with?
Arthur Road Landscapes will never sell or share your data without your express permission.
There are some partners that I work with to allow me to provide my services and your data will be shared with them. Below are details of who those partners are and why I need to share your data-
- Third party suppliers delivering services and products to your property. These include nurseries, plant suppliers, garden construction contractors, garden product suppliers and other specialists. No information will be supplied to these third parties without your specific consent.
I require these partners to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. I only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with my instructions.
How long will I keep Your personal data?
I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes I collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, I consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which I process your personal data and whether I can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law I have to keep basic information about my clients (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being clients for tax purposes.
If you have signed up for the Arthur Road Landscapes newsletter I will keep your data until you ask to unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe clicking the unsubscribe link on the bottom of every email.
How do I access my personal data?
You are entitled to view, amend or delete any personal data that I hold about you. To do this or for any queries about your data please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
I may, from time to time, update this policy if the services I offer on my website change, or how and what personal data I collect, store and process changes or if there are any changes to the data protection laws and regulations.